Miami Termite Solution
No house or building is safe from termite invasion. Termites can eat through any kind of wood, every type of furniture, and the foundation of your property.
Everything about Termites
These are the most dangerous pest to have if you are a property owner. Business owners tend to spend millions of dollars to save their properties from being damaged by these pests.
They can grow from 10 to thousands in just a short amount of time, and they are very hard to stop once they have infiltrated your house or building. Termite kinds vary from dampwood, drywood, formosan, and subterranean.
Signs of Termite Infestation
- Termites are attracted to light and can be seen on windows, doors, lighting furniture, and vents.
- Wings on floor or in any openings are also an indication that there is an existing termite invasion in the area.
- Subterranean termites build muddy tubes that enable them to get inside our houses. These tubes protect them and keep a moist atmosphere.
- If tapping wood surfaces, especially your property’s foundation, gives you a hollow sound, then this might be an indication of termites eating up your wood.
- If you notice dark areas or blisters on floors, then this may indicate termites eating wood within or underneath the floor.
These are just some of the signs. Another sign of termites is the strange smell that accompanies a termite infestation.
Did you know that most houses in Miami have not been protected against termites? Many house sellers think that these can be easily resolved by future homeowners.
And did you know billions of dollars are spent just to restore, get rid, and prevent termites from damaging properties?
Get A Free Inspection Now!
After reading this and if you think that you might be infested by these pests, wait no more! Call us at (305) 290-4404 immediately, and we will be at your doorstep as soon as possible.
Hassle-free and no pressure approach, give us a call now!