Miami Bees & Wasps Prevention
Being a resident of Miami or the surrounding area, you probably already know that bees and wasps are quite common. You’ve come to the right place if you are in need of a removal specialist. Miami Exterminator has specialists who look forward to protecting your house, family, pets, or clients from the harms of stinging insects. We currently offer bee removal services for both residential and commercial properties in Miami and the surrounding areas.
What Can Miami Exterminator Do?
Our exterminators work through the entire Miami, Florida area to relocate, and if necessary, exterminate, all types of stinging insects. Our experts are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. We will remove the existing threat, as well as work to prevent the stinging insects from returning. Along with this, we’ll also remove any remnants that they may leave, which often includes nests and waste materials.
List Of Points To Consider When Getting Rid Of Bees
Below is a list of things to consider when attempting to get rid of your problem:
- Bees will mind their own business as long as they aren’t disturbed. If you find a hive or swarm, just back away and don’t disturb them.
- Africanized killer bees are much more aggressive even though they will often look like honey bees; they should be avoided no matter what.
- Whenever you get rid of any stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest and any other remains removed, or the insect will come back. When getting quotes, make sure that the company includes this particular service within their quote or it could actually end up costing you more down the road.
- Once we visit your residence we’ll ensure that it’s absolutely closed off, and that there are no open windows or holes in walls that they could enter. Protecting your family members and pets is our top priority.
- Do not be deceived by the insecticides sold in shops. The in-store products will simply have a temporary effect on them. They will also not clear away the nest itself, which is crucial. Spraying them with insecticides will undoubtedly upset them and send them into attack mode. Removal is often better left to specialists.
- If you notice a nest or swarm, you shouldn’t approach it. Assume that all swarms or nests of bees are hostile and keep your distance. Don’t approach the beehive as a swarm attack may be fatal
Get A Free Inspection Now!
Give Us A Call Today And Get A FREE Inspection!
If this kind of pest undertakes residence in your structure, like inside the fireplace, wall or attic, then you’ll need to get in touch with our professionals right away to ensure you limit the damage to your structure. Don’t worry, you will not be required to pay any type of inspection fee when requiring our services.
When you contact us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can present you with an estimate right over the phone. We offer flat rates and guarantees on our bee removal services, which means you can be rest assured the job will be done properly and with no hidden costs or fees. Give Miami Exterminator a call at (305) 290-4404 today so that you can be rid of any pest problem you may be having.